Your order is shipped through the transportation company with which we are cooperating with.
Cost of Shipment
- Shipment within Greece
For orders within Greece, the cost of shipment is FREE of charge.In case of cash on delivery the charge is 5€.
- Shipment to Cyprus
For orders to Cyprus, the cost of shipment is 15€.In case of cash on delivery the surcharge is 5€.
- Shipment outside Greece
For orders outside Greece the cost of shipment is 25€.
Product Delivery Time
The purchases, realized through our e-shop, are shipped through the transport company we are cooperating with, to the place you have indicated to us within a time period of 2 to 7 working days.
If, in any case, for force majeure reasons (like bad weather conditions, strikes, etc.), the completion of your product delivery is not feasible within the preset time limits, for which we have committed ourselves, we’ll get in touch with you in order to inform you accordingly and to tell us whether you still wish the completion of your order.
There are three available ways of payment in order for you to pay your order:
- Credit card.
- Cash on delivery (orders within Greece).
RETURNS AND CHANGES
Our e-shop offers you the possibility of returning the products for any reason. This return has to be realized within 14 days from the date of purchase (receipt of purchase). In order for the return to be accepted, the product has to:
- Be in the condition you received it. This means that the product is unused and is still in its packaging.
- Be accompanied with its sales receipt.
All we ask you is that you send the product back in the unused condition that you received it including a notice that clearly states your personal information and request. Pack up the products carefully in a box and a secure outer wrapper. Our company recommends you to thoroughly check your order upon receipt, in order to make sure that there are no obvious defects (for example it is not forged, the product is the right one, etc.). This check is not compulsory and the non-performance of this check does not restrict your rights.
The responsibility for the returning of the products is upon the customer till the products reach our hands.
Product Return Statement
In case you wish to return the product you ordered, you have to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like you to inform us about the reason you wish to return the product.
How to return products
In order to arrange the shipment of the products you wish to return, after having previously contacted us:
- Within Greece: you have to call the courier company with which we are cooperating with and to send your package against the receiver’s charge.
- Outside Greece: you have to send the package by post only to the following address:
Treis Fashion & Culture, 57 Papanastasiou & Asimakopoulou str, Agios Dimitrios 17342, Athens, Greece.
Ways of Product Refund
Once you have decided to return the product you purchased, you can choose a way to realize this return. The possibilities offered by our e-shop are the following:
- Shipment of a new product – This new product could be the same as the previous ordered one or you can choose another product from our e-shop.
- Creation of a credit invoice that can be used up to 3 months, from the date of return, for any new purchase from our e-shop within this period of time.
- Issue a full refund to you and deposit the relevant amount in the bank account you will indicate to us.
Refund Procedure Timing
The procedure for your refund will have been completed within a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the product return.
Cost of Product Return
The cost of product return is on our e-shop expense only when:
- The product has been delivered with a delay (cases falling in “force majeure” conditions are exempted).
- The product has been delivered with a defect or is defected or the size is not the ordered one.
- The product is different from the one described in our e-shop list.
Note: in case you return the product because of changing your mind, the shipment expenses will be deducted from your credit note.